There’s an endless variety of flooring available to homeowners today.
Choose Tri-County. Tom is your Qualified Remodeler.
FSC-certified hardwoods are a renewable resource that will add years of beauty and style to any area of your home. If you or anyone in your family suffers from allergies, you know it is very important that your home be as contaminant-free as possible. Unlike carpeting which collects dirt, pollen, and dust mites; hardwood floors are healthier, versatile and easy to maintain.
The beauty of a hardwood floor is also in its durability. Carpet has an average life of 5 to 15 years; a properly cared for hardwood floor can last 100 years or more. So, whether your taste is reclaimed pine or wide plank maple flooring, call us for a beautiful, professional installation.
According to Remodeling magazine’s “Cost vs. Value Report,” homeowners recoup over 75 percent of what they pay for a deck if they sell their home within the first few years after the deck is built.
Building a deck is a quick and simple way to get more use from your property. A new deck will provide your family with a gathering place of comfort and style for years to come.
And More . . . .
“We do it all” is more than just a catch phrase for Tri-County General Contracting. Here is just a sampling of some of the other things we do:
- Windows and doors – We install and repair all types of windows and doors.
- Siding – We can repair, replace, and renew your home with many different types of siding applications.
- Roofing – Need a new roof, or looking for a custom look for your home, we can help.
- Garage Doors – We can install custom hardwood garage doors; making the entry to your garage a real statement.
- Tile Installation – Tile adds some definition to many different parts of the home from interior accent walls to exterior cooking areas – we are tile experts.
- Structural Repairs – We build homes, repairing structural damage is part of trade.
- Access Bridges – Need a small access bridge for your home or access to another part of your property. Give us a call. – My home is behind a creek with a beautiful bridge we built used as access.