Are you searching for remodeling contractors in the Garnet Valley Area? Tri-County General Contracting serves all of Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery counties. We are based right here in Concordville, PA. As a remodeling contractor, we have many hats to wear as your home improvement specialist.
Services of Remodeling Contractors • Tri-County is a builder and remodeler.
- Home Additions
- Home Conversions from Conventional Floor Plan to Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Basement Finishing and Conversion
- Custom Garage Building and Garage Expansion
- Hardwood Flooring
- Custom Tile
- Heated Flooring
Remodeling contractors actually have to do more work than new home builders on most jobs. As a remodeling professional we have to know what structural issues and systems in the home are to be affected by a remodel. Then come up with solutions that fit both your idea, building codes, and your budget.
Demolition can be a dirty job. Tri-County always insures we will do everything we can to keep your home clean and functioning as close to normal as possible.
We have experience with all aspects of home remodeling from small bathrooms to entire second floor additions. We’ve doubled the size of some of our client’s homes.
Trust Tri-County as your Remodeling Contractor, We’re Ready to Build or Remodel Your Next Project!
What you should be looking for while considering Remodeling Contractors…
- The first thing to review is the remodeling contractors references. We have a large list of satisfied customers dating back with over 40 years of service. We can honestly say we have given every customer a level of service that has always exceeded expectations. Check out some of our reviews here on our website (Website Reviews), or here on Google+ (Google Reviews).
- What is your first impression of the remodeling contractor. I always try to make the best first impression and give an honest opinion on my customers ideas and requirements. I want you to know I am interested in your plans and will help you create a design that is functional and affordable. If you don’t have a good gut feeling about a contractor chances are there is a good reason why.
- Are the remodeling contractors confident about the project and giving you critical advise that helps you move toward your goal. Over the years we have had many pie in the sky projects come from home owners, but rarely are we not able to accomplish a design that fits a homeowners plan and budget. You should always be wary of anything that seems to good to be true – just as you wouldn’t expect Best Buy to sell you a $20 Iphone 6 – don’t expect a basic home addition to cost less than the average cost per square foot (right now around $100+). We can help you get an idea of many remodeling project costs right over the phone. Just give us a call.
- Remodeling Contractors should guarantee their work is done by a skilled remodeling team. Many remodeling contractors use transient subs from job to job and hope for the best result on your project. Tri-County is owner operated. This means I, Tom Thornton have direct control over every job and guarantee my workers to be courteous and respectful in your home at all times. You will deal directly with me daily as I either am directly hands on or managing all aspects of the job from start to finish.